I am a Registered Mental Health Nurse, qualified and accredited in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
and Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR).
CBT is a widely recognised and respected psychological treatment for anxiety and depression disorders. It is also widely used in sport and business to challenge performance limiting beliefs.
EMDR is another widely recognised therapy that is very effective at treating traumatic memories and other associated symptoms.
The process of online therapy.
1) Contact me and arrange a no obligation initial consultation via telephone or webconferencing.
2) We define the goals for treatment and if you wish to go ahead, agree a time for the first session.
3) I send you a text confirmation/reminder the day before the session with my bank details. I will ask you to confirm attendance and transfer the fee.
4) You pay me via BACS for the session prior to the session starting.
5) I send passcode to access the online therapy room and we start the therapy session.
What you need:
CBT and EMDR can be very effectively delivered online and you can be treated in the venue of your choice be that office, home or other venue.
You will need
a computer, laptop or mobile phone with a camera connected to a reliable Internet connection.
The registered charity MIND has created an excellent video explaining CBT called "making Sense of CBT" which you can watch on this page. For more information on what CBT can do please go to my page: Why CBT?
How to contact me.
If you are interested in pursuing therapy
and would like to discuss your needs and goals for therapy, please contact me on 07904 018 034
or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
for a free, no-obligation, initial consultation.
My discretionary rate for clients without health insurance start at £60 per session (approx 50-55 mins). I am able to take online BACS payments but unable to take card or cheque.