Hi there and welcome. My name is GIyn Harris and I help my clients change the negative thoughts and behaviours that stop them reaching their full potential
I am qualified in two therapies: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR).
I usually have three clinics. One based in Preston, Lancashire (Thurs eve and Fri aft/eve), one in North Liverpool (Mon eve) and one near Cartmel in South Cumbria (Fri morn.). However at the moment all sessions are online due to COVID.
There is no difference in outcome between therapy delivered online or in a clinic room.
The process of online therapy.
1) Contact me and arrange a no obligation initial consultation via telephone or webconferencing.
2) We define the goals for treatment and if you wish to go ahead, agree a time for the first session.
3) I send you a text confirmation/reminder the day before the session with my bank details. I will ask you to confirm attendance and transfer the fee.
4) You pay me via BACS for the session prior to the session starting.
5) I send passcode to access the online therapy room and we start the therapy session.
What you need:
CBT and EMDR can be very effectively delivered online and you can be treated in the venue of your choice be that office, home or other venue.
You will need
a computer, laptop or mobile phone with a camera connected to a reliable Internet connection. If you are interested in pursuing therapy
and would like to discuss your needs and goals for therapy, please contact me on 07904 018 034 or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org for a free, no obligation, initial consultation.
The registered charity MIND has created an excellent video explaining CBT called "making Sense of CBT" which you can watch on this page. For more information on what CBT can do please go to my page: Why CBT?
How to contact me.
If you are interested in pursuing therapy
and would like to discuss your needs and goals for therapy, please contact me on 07904 018 034
or email me at: email@example.com
for a free, no-obligation, initial consultation.
My discretionary rate for clients without health insurance is £60 per session (approx 50-55 mins). I am able to take online BACS payments but unable to take card or cheque.